Bancpost angajeaza in Bucuresti Reporting officer. Daca esti bine pregatit, deschis si entuziast sa lucrezi in acest domeniu, trimite un CV si o scrisoare de intentie la adresa firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Assisting in preparation of monthly group reporting package and monthly financial reporting in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards;
– Liaison with the Group Head Office, in terms of any financial reporting requirements or clarifications as they might appear;
– Assist in preparation of regular reports to the management as needed in the decision-making process;
– Assist in preparation of analyses and reports on the operational expenses and capital expenditure by responsibility centres and projects;
– Assisting in preparation of reports on the financial performance by responsibility centres, banking products and services.
– Economic University Degree;
– Relevant work experience: 2-3 years;
– Knowledge of banking operations and banking accounting is a plus;
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook);
– ACCA at beginner/intermediate stage is a plus;
– Previous audit experience is a plus;
– English language – written and spoken is a must;
– Responsible person, with initiative, able to work under stress and meet very tight deadlines;
– Motivated, team-worker and strong communication skills.